Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wednesday night

Aidz and I planned to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith last night. I heard it was a nice film and my siblings liked it. After all, we need to stay up late because Teeny’s not coming home until 1:00 in the morning. We thought the best time [to run it] was about 10:00 pm.

I felt quite uneasy, somewhat tired and uninterested watching the Kapuso shows, ended up playing “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”. I was determined to be a millionaire that night. Unfortunately, my carelessness brought me nothing; having missed the second to the last question with still one lifeline to use! Arrghhh!

When it’s time to watch Mr. and Mrs., the computer suddenly showed a boot error message. We gave up and I tried hard not to entertain frustration.

We checked on Teeny pass 12:00 midnight and she said she’d probably be out after 2:00 AM. That slave-driving office brought her home almost 4:00 AM which made my sleep close to disaster. Anyhow, glad she’s home safe and sound [asleep!].

I think I’m going to have a long day today. The staff meeting yesterday drained my thoughts quite splendidly. Great! Still not sure if we had to comply with the ‘quantifying activities’ memo of the university since they try to disown us somehow. Better check with Ma’am Lily.

Another random post. Just want to speak my mind.

No comments: