Thursday, August 11, 2005

>random thursday<

Last night we enjoyed a great dinner. It was Aidz’ birthday and we had his ‘ever-famous-must-look-forward-to-Mommy’s-recipe-turned-to-Hawaian-style’ spaghetti! *gasp* Plus, Mam Dol ordered for us Chocolate Kiss’ Chiffon cake! Yum yum!

Hmmm…sarap talaga! [esp the spag with pineapple!] Aidz is really a chef in the making!

>>>

I made a new friend today!

Yup, finally, I made connection [sort of] with our next door neighbor. ^.^
I gave a cake to the little cutie two-year old Kristel. The tiny baby’s name [her sibling] I don’t remember since Kristel could hardly pronounce the name. At least, I can freely say ‘Good day’ to her mom whenever I see her.

>>>

I changed the plants’ arrangement outside the house primarily to keep the mosquitoes away and to ensure that the garbage won’t dump onto them. It’s annoying to see garbage stuck behind the plants [and it’s harder to clean up!] I hope our neighbors would cooperate taming their garbage. *cross fingers* Please!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Len, salamat sa pagtulong sa pagluluto, actually nahihiya ako... hehehe... Salamat din sa matiyagang paghihintay sa aking hawaiian spaghetti... Next time, white sauce naman...:)