Friday, August 05, 2005

Just a few more days…

and another year is added

Life has been so wonderful, a lot of things happened. Another birthday means one more year spent, I hope to the fullest. Honestly, I feel like I was better before, but I don’t want to entertain that thought. Maybe it’s the pressure from all sides that’s pressing me down and hiding the ace of who I have become; what I have accomplished. It helps to hear people say I have grown more mature in leadership, for that I am so grateful, it lifts my spirit. What I wanted is to grow and walk in excellence everyday, since that is what everybody’s called to be. In leadership, you produce who you are, and I hope someday, I would be proud to present to the Lord the ones He entrusted to me.

>>>
Why is it that whenever I decide to walk in discipline, clouds of temptation come my way? Yes, of course, the answer is in John 10:10, for “the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy”. Satan won’t make things easy for anybody. Sometimes [at all times actually] I really have to be reminded that strength comes from the Lord and not in my own hands.

No comments: