Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wednesday.

Thank God!

I’m almost done with my subject. Just the powerpoint which I will work on tonight and finalize tomorrow morning. I really need to send a copy to Pastor Mark. He sent me a message today saying he really needs it ASAP. I know. Oh Lord, thank You; I’m almost through. Just a little more polishing.

Now, I really need prayers. I will have to speak in front of more or less 200 young people on Friday. I pray that God would cover me the whole time. Nothing of me and all of God. Please pray for me.

What’s the topic? RESPONSIBILITY. The theme would be 1 Timothy 4:12. It has a personal ‘call’ on me; dwelling in this topic. I’ll post an entry on this some time soon.

Right now, I have to study and review. Send the fire, Lord.

Jesus, I trust in You. Amen.

No comments: