Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday.

I don’t want to entertain the idea that I’m cramming my preparation for the exhortation on Friday. I may have been so lax in the past days but actually, I’ve been occupied by a lot of things. I know I should have prepared earlier; this week should be the mastery period alas, that’s not the case. Oh, I have to finish it before Thursday!

I have a couple of topics in mind, but I still have to check on the relevance to the event. I always believe that a personal testimony is effective; a sense of ownership and tangible example would make the message easier to grasp. Should I do so? I will definitely decide tonight—I have to!

Pastor Mark is expecting my text this week to come up with the powerpoint presentation. I think I will just make one for myself and email it to him before Friday.

To date, the average attendance of “Nights of Obsessions” is around 200. This Friday will be the third night. Lord, let Your blood cover me; hide me behind Your cross. I pray that Your Spirit move amongst the young people and Your Presence be felt amidst us. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: