Friday, October 07, 2005

rants!

7 October 2005

Here I am. In a cold room of NCPAG 301. A proctor for the final exams of PA students. I missed breakfast today and I’m starving. Too bad I can only eat after the next class is done with the test [LUNCH!].

PA 121 – 31 exam sheets
Note: May tatlong pasaway dito; ayaw pang mag-pass.

10:30 AM – the next class took the test.

Romero, Laurie –121-A: Took the exam at 10:43 AM; came to UP at 9:30 from Bulacan

11:00 AM Talagang gutom na ako! Sayang wala dito yung cel, di ko tuloy ma-text si Aidz na dalan man lang ako ng food. I’m starving! Sayang ang hopia baka…. =(
One more hour to go….

15 more minutes and the exam is over. HOPEFULLY. Please no more extensions….I might pass out. Only three students had turned in their papers so far. This exam is very comprehensive, if I may say so.

Most of the students don’t show sign of being through with the test. Looks like I will have to give them a grace period. 10 MINUTES. Please not more than that or else I’ll get hyper-acidity. Oh well, it’s 12 noon alright.

Mas maraming pasaway sa class na ito. 12:15 na! Kinakain na ng malalaking bituka ko ang mga small intestines ko.

Ayaw ko na! Pag hindi pa sila nagpasa by 12:20, kanila ang mga blue books nila. Hmp. Grabe na ito!

WALA AKONG MASABI. MAJOR PASAWAY ITO. FINALLY AT 12:28 PM!

No comments: