Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Room 206

It’s my first time to eat [not-the-business-type] lunch with [most of] my officemates. Wala lang, since everybody’s officially in the same room now, eating together is possible. It was though we’ve been regular lunchmates. Nakakaaliw din ang mga kwentuhan.

Still working on these papers and documentations. Medyo marami talaga and time-bound. I hope to finish at least one today. Haay….

I’m currently transferring all my files in this computer. Let’s see, umh… almost an hour to go and it’s all placed here. Tagal, I started almost before ten and what time is it now??

I noticed that time slips fast in this room. Honestly, it’s like you just move a little away from your computer and next thing you know, an hour was over. I have to keep up to be productive!

I still can’t find those batteries. I know I put them in my drawer last Friday but looking for it yesterday, it’s gone. Where could it be??

Will be going home after work. Nobody’s staying in KNL tonight. Dear Lord, keep our house safe.

Last, our office has a little secret. As in, SIKRETONG MALUPIT.

No comments: