Monday, October 24, 2005

Nights of Obsession

And so, Friday night came. After the worship, Pastor Mark signaled that it’s time to take the floor. I did my part and thank God I had a positive reaction from my audience.

I’d say I got a very attentive crowd. The message was fluidly delivered and I think I hit the mark. To God be all glory!

Before I closed, I shared a personal testimony. The reaction was overwhelming! Haha! Sis. Arlene…love life??...incomprehensible! They were all wondering who the person was…to their surprise it’s….[I’ll keep that to myself]. XP

Sunday night, we had the assessment of the service. They were all teasing me calling me Joyce Meyers. Pastor Mark said my outline was like I’ve been preaching for 20 years! Haha! But they are all commending the message. Praise God.

Psalms 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart.

No comments: