Thursday, October 20, 2005

Natapos ko rin…At last!

Finally, I have sent a copy of my powerpoint presentation for tomorrow to Pastor Mark. Now what I need to do is mastery of the subject. Haay…

It’s a great privilege to be given an opportunity to speak to young people; this is the first time I get to teach. Hindi ako presider ngayon, ako na yung teacher. Which is a lot different. I would really need more prayers for tomorrow.

I forgot to include a poster in the slides. Sayang! Should I put it in acetate, anyway? Nakakahinayang naman.

Trivial pero I don’t know what to wear for the occasion. Syempre I should look presentable naman but not compromising comfort. No way. Ano kaya? Hmm….

Ayan na, inaantok na naman ako. Dami kasi nakain from Kamay-Kainan. Blow-out ni Mam Dol. Haaah, me-me na (lullaby)

Bukas na. I offer this to You, Lord.

No comments: