Monday, October 10, 2005

moving....

moved!

Yes, I'm officially transferred in the adjacent office. I'm gonna miss 205 for sure, though it's a door away. I still have a lot of adjustments to make, esp. with this computer. Haay, things are a little different in here.

The dreaded Monday report is over. Haha! We didn't actually presented the report, but still I managed to come up with the papers. I thought I ain't gonna finish! Imagine, it took away my entire weekend, reading the floor deliberation in Congress. Goodness! Glad it's a little pressure now.

Maybe, will make a better updating when time is more generous. We are load (to the nth exponential term) with this hectic-time-bounded study report before the year ends. That will really take our time and no more lax moments...

No comments: