Tuesday, July 19, 2005

wEiRd***

I feel dizzy... as in like throwing up! (which I did, a while ago *excuse me for that*)

We had lunch (with Ma'am Lily, Tita Nors, Ma'am Jean, Aidz and me) and it was great. While I was cleaning my utensils I had this drowsy feeling (until now that I'm typing this) and suddenly ******* you know what.

What could have caused that? I had fish for lunch which seemed ok other than that, nothing unusual. Or could it be that 'quite' unlikely taste of the belly part? Maybe, maybe not! But I don't like this feeling. I have to finish this report I'm working on. *sighz*

````
Ma'am Dol came in with chocolate cake and pancit.... yummmm!
Suddenly, my dizziness is lessen...XP (eats with Aidz)

````
Tonight we have a visitor. Mhes is coming over. She'll spend the night with us. I will cook. YAh!!!
My dish --SINIGANG!


Dear Lord,
Please make me feel better. Thank you my Healer.

No comments: