Friday, July 29, 2005

i think i

...i'm finally hooked on Kdramas!
Autumn in my Heart, aka Endless Love I, is my first ever Korean drama to appreciate. I mean loved it so much! This drama introduced me to Jenny and Andrew, my well-loved couple. However, this is a tragic story and it cost me volumes of tears. I admit that.


This is a nice picture of Jessie (SHK) and Justine (Bi) from my favorite drama, Full House. I laughed my heart out watching this.


My favorite couple of all times! SHK and Won Bin better known as Jenny and Andrew.

Here’s Song Hye Kyo…the most beautiful woman in my eyes! Ain’t she lovely?

Won Bin (Andrew) is the cutest guy in the planet [pardon my exaggeration!] !

Full House is a romantic comedy, I may say among the best Korean dramas ever produced. It’s my most favorite K-drama…ever! Song Hye Kyo made an excellent performance in her role as Jessie Han. She’s opposite the singer Bi, who plays Justine Lee.

Sweet 18 is another Korean romantic comedy that now clouds my K-addiction!

This couple is Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye from Sweet 18. They are lovely and it excites me learning that they are real-life sweethearts! I know them by the name Lea and Matthew.

I'm fond of romantic comedies, light dramas in particular. I certrainly refuse heavy dramas now. What I actually needed is a dose of feel-good shows and stress-free scenarios. And most especially, peace that comes from the Lord.








No comments: