Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm plain tired... ;(

After that exhaustive 4 days, I'm just plain tired-- all I want to do is sleep!

I'm sending these invitations [email] to a lot of people, mostly Executives, and my eyes are weary [poor eyes].

I hope the UNDP people would send me the directory of all the participants of the SA seminar so I could invite them too. The DGF is approaching and I need to invite as many as possible to attend this forum. I shouldn't take for granted the Association of Social Artists in the Philippines [ASAP] XD

I'll probably go home tonight, or YES I will go home tonight. They expect me to. I wasn't home last weekend.

Hay, nakakaantok talaga! Pagod na pagod ang katawan ko!!!
[I really feel soooooo sleepy and my body's very much tired!]

``Random``

I just realized somebody had discovered this blog... well, then, Hello to you!
And I wanna greet templarz --you're welcome. ;p bdw, I normally visit your blog whenever I sign in...hope you don't mind ;p

I missed church yesterday!!! ;(

No comments: