Thursday, July 28, 2005

8th DGF tomorrow

8th Diliman Governance Forum

our office [Center for Leadership, Citizenship and Democracy in the National College of Public Administration and Governance, University of the Philippines -CLCD, UP NCPAG] will sponsor this one. the theme is: Citizen's Action against Corruption. i was asked to lead the invocation... that means in front of media men and the hundreds of people attending the event, including our university's icon people, my dean, my director, and the many other students and professionals, and speakers in the event. what i'll do, i'll pray with my heart like i used to.

Lord,
i'll be speaking with you and not with anyone else. Bless me, please.
Thank you, Lord Jesus.

i will deeply appreciate if someone would pray for me tomorrow. and that our event will be successful. thanks.

No comments: