Tuesday, July 26, 2005

i'm late!

huhu...

poor me, i came late to work this morning... the saddest part is, only by 14 minutes! waaahhhhh!

now, i have to write an excuse letter to the Director because that was what we agreed on last Staff meeting. *sniff* I'm not supposed to be late if not for that traffic jam along EDSA going to Q. Ave (where did that jam come from, anyway!!!) Aarggghh...

Plus,
i'm feeling very weak because of so much laundry work yesterday. I helped my siblings do the laundry; they're students and younger! Ends up doing almost all laundry myself. Anyways, i love them! Haay, Ate talaga! And worse, i have my period. Oh, it hurts.... my back and my lower abs....aaahhhh!

I don't want to sound grumpy, i just had an uneasy day to speak of. Anyhow, I thank the Lord for giving me another day to enjoy.

Oh, I should mention this: Heather, from the josh-aholics board, commended me for being a good listener. She said, "Oh, Pinay, what will we do without you?" Ahh... that's enough to make my day! Thanks!

Dear God,
I'm sorry if I have so many churns... I'm sorry. I know You made a beautiful day for me. Thank you. And please, make me feel well. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: