Tuesday, July 31, 2007

updates today

Contrary to what’s expected, today is quite a dull day at work. The Congress will be on August 17-18; I have 12 working days to make it run. A meeting with the Council is scheduled on Thursday, hopefully, there will be a quorum to finalize and approve the 3-year plan. I also hope to have enough number of participants to report on the Council meeting. As of the moment, there are >30 confirmed attendance. I’m trying to strategize how to better cast invitations and follow up participants.

---

The shower drain is worse than ever. I need to do the laundry tonight.

---

Our adopted cat finally got the spotlight on him. He is quite infamous in the house (ask Aidz); but last night he was cared for like a baby. We can tell that he was not feeling well. He looked sick and helpless. Teeny offered him a rag to sleep on. I had to put some “medicine” on his fur so he could lick it. The three of us were worried he might not survive the night. Before we went to bed, all of us checked on him and saw him lie peacefully. It was a relief to see him ‘normal’ in the morning.

---

It feels like I’m going to catch colds. I don’t accept it. Shoo!

No comments: