Friday, July 27, 2007

Something light to start the day

I was washing the dishes this morning when I heard the local patrol make an announcement: “We are inviting everyone to attend the Department of Agriculture’s Orientation this morning at 9:00am in the Plaza Covered Court. We will be giving out seedlings and fertilizers…” I started to chuckle but consequently burst in laughter after hearing my landlady shouted back at the announcer: “How do you suppose we make use of those seeds and fertilizers, when you don’t even see soil in here?” FYI: My apartment is located in a densely populated residential area, and literally, there isn’t SOIL in sight anywhere.

--

Also this morning before going to work, I commented how my hair seems to becoming heavier. Aidz said that it’s because it’s getting longer. So I joked maybe he should start calling me Rapunzel. I asked him what would be a better nick name for Rapunzel. He said with conviction: Rap-Rap. Great!

No comments: