Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random

Lunch with girl friends

Yesterday, I was busy discussing details of the Congress with Ate Pauline. I helped her out with the invitations and directory, etc., so she could focus on the workshop kits. Barely did I realize that it’s lunchtime. Checked my phone and saw two messages—one from Teeny, the other from Mam Dol. She’s inviting us for lunch and said she’ll drop by the lobby to pick me. Great! I rushed down and fortunately, was right on time.

Haven’t seen Mam Dol for about 3 weeks since her trip to Zamboanga. Teeny and I were happy to be reunited with “the beautiful” Mam Dol. Boy, she sure is gorgeous. At 44, she looks younger than me and Teeny, most of the time. Mam Dol is a good friend; a warm Mommy. She took us to Sweet Inspirations and we enjoyed Mongolian and cheese cake and halo-halo. Of course, a nice chat!

It was another good time spent with friends.
---

5 o’clock habit

Working for my boss for almost four years, I’m very familiar with her 5 o’clock habit. That means, delegating assignments when it’s already 5 pm and expecting to submit, if not before 6, the following day. Most of the time those reports/data are needed by other “entities” so you have no choice but to deliver. Yesterday was one of those instances. Right now, me and my partner Cha are beating the deadline.
---

House Quest

Lately, my housemates are eager to look for another apartment. We’ve been staying for more than two years now in our apartment; however, the ambience doesn’t seem pleasing anymore. Last night, we decided we’ll take a walk after work and check the neighborhood for any good place. Teeny and I will also be visiting our optometrist.
---

I cooked sauteed radish with chicken liver for dinner last night. My housemates loved it. Yay! And Aidz, bought me waffle for calling him handsome. Hehe… Thanks!

---

Finally, was able to sate by cravings for this:

No comments: