Thursday, July 19, 2007

this week

Aidz and I went to see Transformers on Tuesday night at TriNoma. Wow, the mall is huge! We almost got lost going out of the building.

We had to take a long stride across SM, the next mall, for a ride home. Sorry for me, I was wearing hills that day so my feet hurt. I couldn’t use my other sandals because ‘our adopted cat’ tore it. Gee. I’ve been wearing rubber shoes for the last two days since…

Transformers is really good. I’m glad I went.

---
I received an unexpected message last night. Guess who’s “casually asking” if I had dinner already? Huh! Sorry, I cooked menudo for dinner.

---
Tonight is ‘TV’ night. Yup, the only day in the week that I’m really looking forward to turning on the tv… I want to see my lawyer... (Tom, Justice) :-)

I better go now, Teeny had allergies, will take her to the Infirmary.

No comments: