Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Lord's reply


credits: www.heartlight.org

Last night, the Lord once again showed me His abounding mercy and grace.

I called home to check how they are doing. At the back of my mind I'm still struggling with the idea that I might not send my sister to nursing school this semester. You see, I support my siblings' schooling; two in college and one in high school. This semester, I was short in my budget and could not meet this semesters' tuition fee for my sister. I really don't know what to do. I just prayed and left it to God.

And so, my sister told me a lot of happy things. It was great to hear them. Then I asked, "What if you only have this much, could you still enroll?" She replied, "Don't worry about me, Ate, on Friday I will enroll. God provides."

I couldn't contain myself. Tears of joy instantly rolled down my cheeks. Just when I badly needed the Lord's grace, He sustains. Praise God!

And all praise and thanks is to you Lord, my Faithful Provider and loving Father.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Amen and amen! I had no clue that you provide so much for your family, but I find that truly awesome! You and your family will be blessed and God will provide as you continue to serve Him.