Friday, November 24, 2006

back to office

we have just arrived from another training we conducted today. it was tiring but a lot easier today than the previous ones that we had. As always, I led the invocation. I got a tap on the shoulder form our Dean, saying that was a beautiful prayer. Thanks! I just made sure that as I pray, I communicated with God. Praise to the Lord.

We have so much to do until the end of the month. I'm working on the terminal report for the national congress i did last month. hey, this one's tough. I'll be submitting the report to the funding agencies and it has to be neat. Also, I'm still working on the Policy Reform Agenda Brief (PRAB) on Indigenous Peoples. This is actually the cause of my headache. i pray that the Lord would grant me enough knowledge and perseverance to finish this paper. I wish to finish it today. And also, right now I'm working on the documentation of the training/workshop we juat had. Pwew! Talk about report writing.

Next month, I believe our calendar's a lot freer. Most of our schedules has been moved in January. Hallelujah! Maybe we'll have our Bangkok trip pushed through come December. It's almost two years delayed. I want to keep my fingers cross for that.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving to my friends out there!

1 comment:

friend said...

That is sad about your duck. Do you ever have occassion to cook the big "Turkey" is that a phillipino dish?