Thursday, November 23, 2006

bad dreams

I had another nightmare last night. It was almost 2am when I went to bed. I’m working on several papers that need to be finished; brought home a load of readings. I finally declared I have to retire from the readings; I took my Bible for the scriptures. After a short prayer, I turned off the lights and head to my pillows. The moment I closed my eyes, there’s like a surge of electricity that ran into my body, I felt numb and could hardly move. My mind was awake but I have no control over my body. Then, I heard familiar voices but this time they were speaking quite weird things and laughing hard at my ear like the ones we hear in horror films. It’s happening again. I had the same experience before. It felt like my jaw was locked I couldn’t speak. I was praying in my mind and called on the name of the Lord. I finally was able to say “Jesus”. I thought my roommates heard me but they were sound asleep. Each time I close my eyes, that numbness happens. So I said, Lord, I’m tired. I really want to go to sleep. I turned on the lights and finally found a good night sleep. Thank God.

No comments: