Monday, September 26, 2005

Quick entry.

Work related. Was asked to document the meeting this morning with the consultants and partners of the project, together with Chair Abalos of COMELEC. After lunch, I am terribly sleepy. Zzzzzzzzz…. Was already up by 4:30 AM to avoid the rush of commuters on a Monday morning. Haaah *yawn*…zzzzzzzzzz….

Well, going home this PM still. Another meeting; actually the start of the Staff [Training] Meeting for the volunteers in the upcoming Youth Conference. This is really tiring. Thank God I enjoy what I’m doing. Strength comes from the Lord. All for Jesus!

Pastor Mark gave me an embrace yesterday. =) I love this man. He’s really God’s servant. He said I was supposed to give him something. I said, “Give what?” “An answer!” he said. “Oh!” I smiled and said “Yes!” He was very happy. I would love to remain in the team, of course. I have committed a huge part of my life to MYF and am not going to quit now.

Thank God for another successful outreach yesterday! Go MYF! Glory to Jesus!

No comments: