Monday, September 05, 2005

Great weekend!

Yes, it started last Friday night after attending the seminar that we sponsored in the MYF. On our way home, my youngest brother said he’ll dropby the mini-carnival on the park to meet my other siblings. My youngest sister said she wants to go too and insists that I go with them. So I did. I found out that my older brothers (I already have 2 brothers married) were there together with their families. I texted my older to sister to come and she did and –ola! That was a wonderful time spent!
Take note: I finally gave myself a ride on the carousel. I am so fulfilled!

Saturday nights are really fun nights at home. While having supper, we started the debate AGAIN---for the nth time---on ANIMAL-FISH-BIRD-INSECT category! Haha! I have new evidence to support my claim, i.e. there is a different category for a national fish, national bird, national animal… so they are not the same! My ate [older sister] is so confused! Hahaha! It was really fun!

Sunday night, I went for another meeting in the Core team. We’ll be more occupied now planning for the conference in December. 5,000 young people---that's quite a number and needs not minimal preparation. I have to attend tonight’s meeting with the pastors so got to be there by 6pm [means leaving the office atleast by 5:15]. I’ll be going home on a Monday evening exclusively for that meeting. =)
Let Your will be done, Lord!

>>>
I want to commend the Japanese government for recognizing the ‘special persons’ through sports. Last weekend I watched a clipping of the ‘Special Olympics’ that was held in Japan wherein a lot of ‘special persons’ from different parts of the world were given a chance to be participants in the event. It really brought tears to my eyes; I am really overwhelmed by the humane act of Japan to give credit to our mentally-challenged brothers. Well, I say thank you for that. I share the same sentiment. I salute you!

No comments: