Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back to business.

So much of the josh-kdrama-friends online-realm; I need to face the fact: work in progress. We had a fine [for lack of word] trip to the Congress Archives yesterday but need to go back this afternoon for more documents. Huh. Deadlines are deadly.

Data gathering is easy but analyzing data is the bloody part. POLITICAL WILL. What a concept.

Three months to finish the report. Too much work; too little time. Very hectic schedule for [almost] a full-blown project. Lord, give me the strength and wisdom.

>>>
The preparation for the Youth Conference in December is currently running since inception. I was appointed to be the Assistant Overall Project Manager/Overseer of the event [yes, I mean the 5,000-youth conference] and the work is tremendous. I’m Pastor Reggie’s second [wo]man now, and it means a world of responsibilities. I now it’s tougher than I could expect plus that my [professional] work runs at the same time—also in a three-month critical period. Lord, I pray that Your hand be with me and make myself useful in your kingdom. Help me pursue this service for You.

I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks. Thank God for Phil. 4:13.

*hopeful/anxious*

No comments: