Friday, September 02, 2005

THE BEST IN OTHERS

The man or woman who delights in, recognizes and encourages the BEST in others is a joy to experience. Perhaps there is no finer gift than the ability to sincerely validate another person.

There is always something GOOD to be found in another. We are often in need of personal connection and affirmation and there are many critics in life but few celebrators. Celebrators are those special people who can, with a word or touch, affirm the worth of another. Wouldn’t we rather add to beauty and joy of the world than subtract from it?

When we celebrate the worth of others, we make our own ENERGY and ELECTRICITY. The people who know us will want to stand on our line to have their goodness exposed and we will find ourselves surrounded by FRIENDS who bring us their BEST.

>>>
In other news....

I get to proctor two examinations this morning. Pwew, the students will really stretch the time! I understand, I've been there. The thing was the room was too hot, the aircon doesn't work. I was like, "Oh my, I can't breathe." plus, I didn't bring water so was 'dehydrated' the entire morning.... Oh well....

_-_-_-_-

And here comes another weekend...

No comments: