Wednesday, August 16, 2006

today is a blessed day!

and i claim it the name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior! Amen.

The Lord has answered Teeny's prayers (and mine too!)! Thank God. Today we went off together to work and was really happy we did. We plan to have a lunch date later. I'm so happy the Lord blessed the desires of her heart and grant her a nice gift. The Lord is good. I'm so happy for you Teeny.

Last night, I shared some personal struggles with my friend Teeny. It was quite a relief and it's good to have someone to listen to you. Actually, I shared with her what I told my Pastor last Sunday. It was really relieving to speak with someone in God's family. Thank you Lord for using these people around me.

The book launching yesterday was a success. Thank God.

Today, I have several things on the line up. I pray for the Lord's wisdom and strength to fill me so I can finish everything for today and work with a cheerful heart. Thank God for reminding me the scripture, "work as if you do this in the Lord". I will try to remember that always. Have a wonderful day to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good.I am glad that you had such a great day.