Friday, August 18, 2006

small things make a difference…

i like that title. it means a lot to me.

We have a beautiful morning today. The sun is up and temperature is perfect! I have lots of things scheduled at work yet I believe this day will end blessed.

received a few morning messages today. some are funny, some are inspiring. thanks friends.

It’s my childhood friend’s birthday today. Incidentally, we have the same name (just slight difference in spelling) and almost the same birthday (mine is two days from now). It’s also my cousin’s birthday, Julius. Have not seen him for awhile. I miss you, kuya. Come home soon. Happy birthday to both of you.

And something really made my day today. I am so touched with this. Thanks Sir Keith. I appreciate it. I love the poem.

Tonight is the third session of the Seminar on the Book of Revelation. Lord send more kids tonight.

Happy weekend to all.

No comments: