Friday, August 11, 2006

friday entry

This is simply unbelievable (or maybe not!): My boss gave us another demanding workload in the midst of all the cramming projects that we already have. Not to mention that it overlaps the deadlines! My assignments are already killing me (ok, that’s exaggeration), and now here comes another research with a buzzer-beater deadline. OH MY!!! Lord, give me the strength and wisdom to meet all these…
Multi-tasking could really drag you to the limits…*sigh*

~~~

Today, my ‘favorite’ wu xia series (kung fu drama) will air its final episode. *sigh* I would really miss Dada and Gou’er…

Farewell Love of the Condor Heroes’ Xiao Long Nu and Yang Gou… you were really awesome! The martial arts was exceptional.

~~~

I’m going straight after work to the second session of the Seminar on the Book of Revelation. This is part of the four-Friday seminars we scheduled on the topic for August. Last week despite the rain, we still had the venue jam-packed, me and the other leaders had to stay outside. I hope I could get a seat today :p

I think it’s going to rain tonight. I’m looking forward to going home for the weekend.

Blessings to you!

No comments: