Sunday, August 20, 2006

Birthday! Bodey!

Yup, the big day! As if. Well, of course, the Lord has blessed me with another year, I should be thankful and I am.

We had a good service this morning. It's happy to be home on your birthday. Actually, nobody expects me to be here today. Last week I said I'm going to Cavite for my birthday. (Well, that was all tantrums!!!) of course, I didn't. Naughty girl!

Sleep is the word. I got a dose of it today and yesterday. After the service this morning, the youth gave me a cartolina with their birthday messages. Yeah, too much of individual birthday cards. I got a lot of birthday greetings from friends, too. I'm wondering, when will the greetings stop and the gifts start coming??

At night, we all (the youth) went to perya (local carnival) and pick our rides. Last year, I tried the carousel. Guess what? I finally made it to the Horror Train! It's hilarious! We were screaming to ourselves for the sake of screaming. Haha! I think that made my day!

All I want to say is, Thank God for the gift of life.

No comments: