Monday, August 07, 2006

Confused…

On Wednesday, I’m scheduled to take an exam from one government institution. Given a chance, this would really open good opportunities for me. However, I just learned today that we have a staff meeting on the same day. I certainly want to take the exam, but I’m torn with the idea of skipping a meeting. Plus, I don't want to disappoint my boss. Well, I don't really know if I can have a 'next time' to take this exam. Boy, how am I going to deal with this situation?

4 comments:

Keith said...

I hope they let you skip the meeting and take the exam.

Pinay said...

Well, I took the exam yesterday. It was a tough one. I'm so blessed I passed! Thank God!

Keith said...

A double Amen to that! Congratulations!

Pinay said...

Thanks a lot!
And Happy Anniversary to you and Ms. Patty!