Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Work has been pressing lately.

Yeah, that’s the best way to put it. Somehow it’s starting to tire me down (this time, more than physically). Wish to get off this stage….quickly!

We just finished another event of the day, a day-long conference of CEOs in the government. I did not have much to do; was assigned to man the publications yet, the whole preparation and the day itself is tiring. My body cries out for rest.

I so much appreciate my colleague’s response in the “notes matter” I’m worrying about. She consulted one of our supervisors on the matter and Tita Jean willingly said she’ll get things done. Thanks Ate Lyj, so much. I’ll still pass the report anyway.

Whenever I think of the things I plan to accomplish for the week, it simply drains me. Gosh, I really need to finish all of those! The end of the month is even more threatening. Huh…

Now, I want to go home…at least to the apartment where I stay. I find comfort whenever I get there.

Hope to have some meaningful entries soon and not rants and grudges like this.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Lord, May Pinay rest in You and find comfort in You. May You help her to meet her obligations and lower her stress level. Amen!

Pinay said...

Amen. Thanks.