Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh…the busy-ness of me!

Inasmuch as I want to update my blog regularly, I’m afraid I would double the possibility of not being able to do so in the next three weeks. Starting the 30th of January, we will be having a three-week conference to be conducted in different areas in the country. This is for the enhancement of the Commission on Elections. These conferences aim to come up with the strategic plan of which the Commission shall work out in the next five years. Yes, we are talking about the big bosses in this government commission nationwide as our participants.

That’s basically what’s keeping me from having a lighter schedule. Pressure extends up to weekend and I barely had rest. Sleep? I wonder when was the last time I had enough? (sigh) But when this is over (which I'm looking forward to) everything will be a lot lighter (I hope!). Preparation and all these meetings are very draining. What do I expect, I'm into research. Multitasking is just the norm.

I miss my friends online! I will even miss you more in the next few weeks. I wish I could peek in once in a while. I hope everybody’s well. Take care. God bless you all.

Hey, I would appreciate if you try to take the challenge =D It’s really nice to read your answers. Thanks!

I pray for protection and blessings to come your way.

P.S. I wish to receive an email from a friend next week.

See you all soon,
Pinay

1 comment:

Keith said...

Godspeed to you my friend. May the Lord bring you the rest you need
while doing the best you can do serving Him in all things. Amen.