Friday, November 09, 2007

Women's Language: Read between the lines

I stayed for four years in the dormitory while in college. One of my roommates sent me this today.
--

If I don’t call you
[ It's because I’m waiting for you to call me ]

When I walk away from you mad
[ Follow me ]

When I stare at your mouth
[ Kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you
[ Grab me and don’t let go ]

When I start cussing at you
[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When I’m quiet
[ Ask me what’s wrong ]

When I ignore you
[ Give me your attention ]

When I pull away
[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst
[ Tell me I’m beautiful ]

When you see me start crying
[ Hold me and tell me everything will be alright ]

When you see me walking
[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When I’m scared
[ Protect me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder
[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I tease you
[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don’t answer for a long time
[ Reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]

When I say that I like you
[ I really do more than you could understand ]

When I grab at your hands
[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I bump into you
[ Bump into me back and make me laugh ]

When I tell you a secret
[ Keep it safe and untold ]

When I look at you in your eyes
[ Don’t look away until I do ]

When I miss you
[ I’m hurting inside ]

When you break my heart
[ The pain never really goes away ]

When I say it's over
[ I still want you to be mine ]

When I repost this bulletin
[I want you to read it ]

No comments: