Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Updates…

Freedom...

God blessed the Freedom Concert 2! Thank You, Lord! All glory to Jesus! And thank you for all your support and prayers for us and the ministry. Modesty aside, we literally filled the venue! I will write a separate entry later… I am very, very busy right now!

---
Rants…

Work has become more and more pressing as days pass by. It’s really tough to put all the pressure onto yourself. This one I’m working on is, in a way, bigger than the Congress. It drains me. And I think my boss is somewhat “out of context” at times. I don’t think I’m responsible for this tight schedule in the first place. Huh.

---
Personal…

I’m weak and broke. I feel like my head is ready to explode. I’ve been having troubles calming myself lately, and so with breathing well… even when I wake up in the morning. So many things are making me anxious—work, home, life. I pray for God’s peace. I need to keep my faith high. I need to trust God whole-heartedly. Forgive me, Lord whenever I feel neglected. Please help in prayer. Thanks.

No comments: