Thursday, April 05, 2007

We get to enjoy a long weekend as the holy week beginning Maundy Thursday is declared a non-working holiday.

The day passed as is. It was 10:30 am when I got off bed and felt good about it. I’m looking forward to more sleep in the coming days. I was at home before the sun was down yesterday, and that was amazing. It was different. I’m used to coming home late and, being there before dark was a surprise. I like it.

Today, was able to focus on my third John Grisham book. Did not find myself a copy of The Pelican Brief so I dug into The Firm. It’s good. Though I find the first two as more suiting my taste. Or maybe it’s too early to tell since I’m just halfway the book. But don’t get me wrong, it is a really good one still.

At four, the brethren were here for the mid-week Bible study. Our neighbors came too. It was a short fellowship and fun one. Everybody had a good time.

I would still work on the book and hopefully finish tomorrow. I should have brought another book at home too, say The Rainmaker or The Street Lawyer. Guess I will indulge myself with John Grisham books until we get on the plane.

No comments: