Friday, April 20, 2007

Coming to America

We are all set for the US trip come Monday, April 23. Thank you for all your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for us as we embark in this journey. We wish to bless our brethren in the US the same way they blessed us in our ministry. Also, we want to share the Love of Christ to all of you. God bless you!

Personal:
Thank you Ate Pauline for all the help in preparing for the trip. To my best buddies Teeny and Aidz, I couldn't thank you more. I love you. I hope to get that signature, guys! Ate Lyj has been so wonderful since day one. Thanks for taking my plants in custody. I'll miss you sis. Sir Keith, I’m really looking forward to seeing you there. I got your number. See you in May.

It's a hotta-hotta summer here in the Orient. Got to prepare myself for the temp in the West.

No comments: