Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This morning, Garie said we have specific assignments to write about for the monthly report. I did two and was able to submit it at once. After lunch, my boss called up to me and asked if all the reports were turned in. Then I remembered that one was left out. It was almost 2pm; and the report must be ready by 2pm for the Executive Committee meeting. I hurriedly came up with a short news on the subject. What’s making me a little ‘unhappy’(grumpy) is the thought that, as if I was the one responsible for not having the reports available on time, when in fact, I volunteered to write two topics (plus this one now) while the rest gets one each. This really makes me feel bad. I'm a little pissed off. Nakakainis. Parang wala man lang silang ginawa tapos ang dating, sa akin pa ang sisi.

3 comments:

friend said...

I feel bad for you, but I kinda appreciate your honest admission of being pissed. heh heh...

I pray all is well and you have moved on. Tell us how we can pray in partnership for your church. keep us updated via email.

Pinay said...

Thanks Pastor. I'm fine now. It's over. hehehe...

Yes, I am still waiting for the updates from our Pastor. I will surely send you email asap.

The Youth Ministry is still in the hype of preparation for our concert. God willing, we will fill that 5000-capacity venue!

friend said...

Yes Lord fill it.