Tuesday, July 18, 2006

bad dream

I’m feeling a lot better now than how I was this morning. I was flipped from bed by a bad dream around 4:30 am. I found myself almost (actually) shouting in anger. In my dream, this lad threw a big stone at my niece. He aimed at her head and was a perfect hit. I was really angered and was telling him not to do so but was too late. What made me more emotional is that this lad is actually troubling my sister today (in reality). On the other hand, I am totally bothered by missing my nieces who have been living away from us since May. Oh, I can hardly breathe when I wake up. Until this morning when I went to work, I’m still struggling to catch my breath.

Dear Lord, please make me feel better. And I pray that You’d always keep my love ones away from danger. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

No comments: