Thursday, July 20, 2006

be a blessing

So I went home last night. It took me a while before I finally catch the bus.

It’s not raining but the weather’s quite cold. I had a good night sleep. I woke up and it was raining this morning. It gave me a hard time getting off my bed. Without a choice, I had to prepare for work.

I rode an fx (a mega taxi with 10-passenger capacity) and was seated on the passenger’s seat. I was the only passenger. That wouldn’t be good for the driver because the toll fee cost is equivalent to almost two-passenger fares. For some reason, nobody is heading to Manila. I prayed that we’ll have enough passengers to make it fair for the driver. It was good that before we climbed up to the expressway, all seats were filled up. Thank you, Lord.

Today, pray that you will be a blessing to everybody that comes your way. Good day!

No comments: