Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A tiring day

Yes, I am so tired. I want to lie on my bed and stretch a little. Maybe take a nap.

At last, I'm done with one report. There are several others on the row. Lord, give me the strength and wisdom. And patience. Had to rush to the office this morning for the presentation of preliminary reports of the consultants of the project. When I got down from the meeting, I found a memo on my table from the Dean's office saying I'm a member of the Christmas Party Committee for the college. Great! Now what am I going to do? I'm not good at stuffs for social activities like this. Help!

Well, I got no choice. Hope the rest of the Committee mems will be creative enough... my fear: I'm the youngest in the group and probably (no, please!) the one they'll charge to find a theme and draft the program! Waaah!

Now need to finish transcribing the recommendations on the meeting. I hardly heard the presentation. I have poor notes now compared last time. That means, got to rely on the audio tape. I hope to finish soon. I must.

Looking forward to going to bed tonight.

No comments: