Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Delight

Friday. I went to the ‘Nights of Obsession’ at Turn to Jesus. It was nice to see a number of kids attending the first event of the year. Of course, it’s a joy to find my MYF family; though I was hoping a lot more were present. Anyway, here’s an exciting news: Ate Eugene and Kuya Danilo ARE GETTING MARRIED IN MARCH!!! YAY!!! We earlier thought it would be in April though. She gave me the Wedding invitation and expected 100% attendance from all the core. Now I’m busy thinking of what gift to give the couple. I think I can come up with something unique. Que Romantic!

XXX

We learned a new song at church on Saturday night. I love the music and lyrics. I just couldn’t keep myself from dancing! Pa ra ra rap pap pa ra rap pap pa….

XXX

Yesterday at Church, we had a post-Valentine gimmick. One of the games was themed like the game show “Game KNB?” or simply survival of the fittest. There were only two pairs left: Fati and myself; and Ate Adel and Nana Remi (?). The last question was to supply as many definitions of LOVE based on 1 Corinthians 13. Guess what? We Won!!! Haha! My prize which I brought here in my office is a cute décor with an inscription, “JESUS: Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace.” Amen. I placed it next to the roses. XD

XXX

Ate is back. Tan has a new pair of shoes. The kubo is almost finished. Tatay is happy. The kids are enjoying themselves. I feel good after doing the cube. God is Awesome. Thank you, Lord.



XXX

Today: I successfully finished working on all six phases of the Rubik’s Cube.

No comments: