Monday, June 25, 2007

in pain

I still did not go to the doctor over the weekends. I wasn’t able to go home until late Saturday afternoon. I missed the Prayer Meeting, too. Sunday was just too hectic, there’s no room for doing so.

I plan to really see the doctor this week. The ear problem isn’t getting any better. And at times, I just couldn’t stand the pain. I have to supply myself with antibiotics just to feel a little better.

Last Friday night must have been the worst. I was alone in the apartment and there I felt that excruciating pain. I called home and cried over the phone. I just wanted to hear my family; at least to make me feel better. I know they prayed for me and that’s all I needed. I did not know that my sister sent a message to Aidz asking him to come home and look after me. I was surprised that he was home earlier than usual plus, with medicines. Praise the Lord for friends.

Please continue to pray about my ear. And that this will not be anything serious. Thank you.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

no problem..:)