Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Test.

Right now, the family is currently having financial difficulties. School expenses for my three siblings are on the hype. Bills are coming from all sides at the same time. There are other unexpected expenditures, too. But what I'm thankful about is, in spite all these, God has not stopped sending me peace. Actually, if my prayers will be averaged according to frequency, it’s Peace that’s on the top rank. And He has not failed to respond. That makes a world difference! Praise Him.

The best part is...I know He will provide. And I claim it. In Jesus' name.

3 comments:

Keith said...

He is Jehovah Jirah, "Our Provider". Lord, bring her peace in her life. May you provide them all that they need at this time and be with Pinay as she continues to serve and bring your Kingdom to the people. Amen.

Pinay said...

Amen. Jehovah Jireh, my Provider, You are more than enough for me.
Thanks Sir Keith.

friend said...

amen.