Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday madness!

To be honest, today is quite a dull day for me. I guess (hope) it’s still early for me to tell. Anyway, I started out leaving home at 5.30 this morning, hoping that I would be spared from the Monday madness of commuting. Unfortunately it didn't happen that way. I didn’t get a ride until almost 7.15am. Anyhow, I’m glad I had my ride, leaving swarm of commuters waiting for taxis and buses.

I’m madly drowsy on the way. Was planning to go by the apartment first but decided to head straight to office since it’s almost 8am. Made myself a cup of coffee but alas, the heater is not yet plugged in! Oh great!

There are only five of us URAs (University Research Associates) here. One, texted me and said she’s sick. My other pal, I don’t know why he’s not in yet. The two guys are in the outer side of the office (I’m actually in the inner room). I’m all alone here.

Well. It’s just 10.30am. Things will be different in a little while (I hope!). Still a long way to go for a Monday. I just wish to make my day productive.

(I’m working on student records, grades, etc. and a bunch of paper works that I don't really want to elaborate on ;P )

No comments: