Wednesday, December 21, 2005

End of the year.

Several things I want to share but will settle saying few of those.

First, thank God for another year. It’s been very challenging for me, at work, in the ministry, even in our family. Yet the Lord is faithful. All praises to Him!

We had a Christmas party at church last Sunday. Each one was given a badge that says: The Lord’s Servant 2005. We’re asked to give it to whom we thought was deserving of the title. I got mine. Thanks!

Looking back, there are so many things that happened in my life this year. And so many things to be grateful about too. I met new friends and was able to strengthen the old ones. There are moments when I felt so alone, yet the Lord sent people to cheer me up. There were countless times I wished my mom was beside me, but the Lord reminded me His love is more than enough. My work had been so pressing, but God provides strength and wisdom. And the reward afterwards, of course. When I felt like giving up, He gave reasons to walk the extra mile. Huh, there are just too many to single them out; I had to put it in general.

I may not update until January so I got to give my greetings to all:

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!
GOD LOVES YOU!

3 comments:

friend said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Keith said...

Merry Christmas to you too Pinay. may the Lord bless you greatly in 2006. You're awesome!

Pinay said...

Thanks Sir Keith and friend (Pastor Ben, was that you?)!
Joy and Peace be with you!