Saturday, December 03, 2005

December

While the sun now rested in the West, it's brightly shone here in the East. It's a Saturday. I'm supposed to be home with my family yet me and my good friend are here in the office, trying to finish a report that has troubled us in the last few days. Yes, it cost us to wake up too early and stay up late at night. So today, Lord help us, we hope to finish.

Perhaps this is the busiest month for me. I think so. To start with a working Saturday is the cue. Haha! I can't even find time to "rest" inspite the holidays coming. To begin with, my fulltime work is flooded with deadlines. Plus, my ministry life is overflowing. I have weekly meetings on Sundays in the youth ministry, weekly fellowships with my youth group at church Sunday afternoon, of course, my worship ministry in church, our upcoming planning for 2006, Training every Mondays for the conference, teaching on the Nights of Obsession, the week-long youth conference right after Christmas, our "pilgrimage" to Cavite, and so forth. When I think about it, I wonder how I'll be able to get through. Then I remember, "My God shall supply all my needs, may it be strength or wisdom or resource." He's been faithful enough to sustain me in all my endeavors. Afterall, my life testimony is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", and He really does. I just want to thank the Lord for the privilege I have being able to serve Him this way. It's a blessing to serve. Praise the Lord.


Back to business. Pray that I will do all these with efficiency and faithfulness. Thank God.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Yes Lord, help Pinay to complete the tasks she needs to and give her peace and rest also.

Pinay said...

Amen. Thank you Sir Keith. With heartfelt appreciation.