Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No more Cinderella!

How I wish I won’t have to be Cinderella tonight! Going home at midnight is just too much.

For the last two Tuesdays, we had to stay late in the office to prepare for training the following days. I won't be home until around 12:00 or 12:30 midnight then prepare for an early travel the next day. We have another training starting tomorrow so you might guess what I’m thinking now.

For the entire February until 1st week of March, we will be out to conduct consecutive training to a total of 1000 personnel (50 persons/day). Good Lord, I pray that my body and mind can take this.

I just hope that we finish earlier tonight. That at best, I could get home by 10pm. I certainly want to be home early. Huh.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Lord, bring her rest and peace.

Pinay said...

Thanks a lot! I believe it's an answered prayer. To our surprise, we finished everything and left the office Wednesday night at 7:15! that was history! and also, the training was postponed for a week so we get to have rest before the actual 20-day training! Thank God!