Tuesday, January 16, 2007

howdy?!

Hi all! I'm doing pretty well back here. Office work has always been busy. Right now, we are conducting several training for the officers of COMELEC. Most of the time we're on the field so I rarely update my blog. Aside from writing the documentation for the training, I'm still working on the terminal reports for two funding agencies. Honestly, this is tough and I've been working on it even before the holidays! I hope to cover everything soon and so to submit these reports (with flying colors!). My policy reform brief needs some revisions. Oh well, it's hard to make policy recommendations on matters you are not really familiar with. Oh, i can't wait to finish all these papers!

My lower back has been aching for the past two days (or three?). Guess, it has something to do with my period. Hope the pain goes away soon.

Aidz finally bought us a new TV set. very nice, flat screen, 21-inch. He also brought the DVD player. Last night I started watching one my favorite Taiwanese romantic comedies,It Started with a Kiss . It was really great! I'm looking forward to seeing the last four episodes tonight.

I also enjoy the episodes of our local TV drama, Maging Sino Ka Man . I think the series is about to end, which is good (for me)! I am also amused with the Korean drama, Princess Hours. I love the characters! They are adorable.

I want to thank the Lord for the promotion at work He gave to my Ate (elder sister). She's been working really hard and now she reaps. The Lord rewards the faithful.

I've been scrolling from the old to the new testaments lately. I think I will have to focus on one book then move to another for my daily devotion. Where should I start? Timothy? i just thought it'll be best for my studies. Oh, last night i read Isaiah 41. It would really be great to have a sort of manual.

That will be it for now. Hello everybody!
God bless!

Len

No comments: