Monday, April 10, 2006

I’m on vacation mode.

This week, I will only be in the office for two days. It’s Holy Week and the rest of the country acknowledges (at least) Thursday and Friday as non-working holidays. In our case, there had been rumors (until the official memo is out) that Wednesday will be announced as holiday. Last year it was so. This makes me feel lazy.

Anyhow, I’m going home tonight. It’s my mom’s birthday and I want to eat dinner with the family. My sisters are going to have visitors tomorrow (—this summer break is mind-boggling, a lot of activities for the kids!) and I also want to see how they plan on this (yeah, I just can’t resist being a stage sister).

So until tomorrow, I will have a long break off work. We will have a Christian parade on Thursday and the assembly is in front of the Capitol Building at the Park. Around 6,000 Christians are expected to be with us. This is actually creating a statement for all the people to see.

Unless I have any other things of note, I may not be blogging for a while. An early Happy Easter to all!

No comments: